The purpose of Women’s ministry at FBCWC is to encourage, support and inspire women to a closer and deeper daily walk with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Bible Studies. Each week we offer a Bible Study to help deepen our walk with Christ and to build relationships based on the example we see in Acts 2:42-47.
- Special Events. Through out the year we will have a variety of events geared to help you grow and serve side by side other women. From simulcast to dinners, our goal is to serve each other, the church, and community together.
- Ladies Retreat. Once a year we gather together at a retreat lodge to escape the norm and come together with other ladies to seek Christ and fellowship together.
- Saturday, April 25th, 2015
- 9am - 4:30pm
- Excellent Bible Teaching and Special Prayer Time
- Worship led by Anthony Evans
- Tickets $25 - Available Now!
- Includes Lunch
It is our prayer that women of all ages and denominations will come and be refreshed by the Word of God. Invite your family and friends!