- To come alongside parents with training and ministering the truth of God to their children’s hearts.
- To support the parents in decisions they make concerning their child’s spiritual and physical well being.
- To support their treatment plan; not to diagnose, advise, or suggest treatment concerning their child’s special needs.
- For the best interest of the child, so that if he/she should become disruptive or inconsolable, we will act according to the child’s classroom plan or ask that the parent come and speak to their child and address the situation.
- To affirm that confidentiality is an important aspect of the parent/teacher process and we will carefully guard the information you entrust to us.