Mothers Day Out
Mother’s Day Out is a ministry of the First Baptist Church of West Columbia. We work diligently to make this a good learning experience for your child. Our prayer is that it might be a positive growth experience for your child in a Christ-honored setting. It is our hope that your experience with Mother’s Day Out will be a rewarding one.
- Days of Operation: Tuesdays and Thursdays (Classes from 8:45am-2:30pm)
- All teachers and substitutes are CPR certified and first aide trained
- Exempt from License (two-day program).
Mother’s Day Out is a ministry that is consistent with the program’s Biblical philosophy and with the ministry of our church, First Baptist, West Columbia.
- Church: The church will provide education, care and growth opportunities for each child enrolled through a program of outreach to the families of the children.
- Family: Ministry to the family begins by providing safe, responsible care for their children. Meeting physical needs allows the church to build relationships with parents and other family members.
- Child: The child will receive foundations through our program that help him develop mentally, physically, morally/spiritually, socially and emotionally through age-appropriate activities.
Childcare Ratios per one teacher:
- 18 Month Old Class
- 6 Children before Christmas / 7 children after Christmas
- 2 Year Old Class
- 14 Children- with 2 teachers
- 3 Year Old Class
- 14 Children
- 4 Year Old Class
- 15 Children
- Summer Elementary Care
- 15 Children
Cost: $14.00 a day with a $25.00 registration fee due once a year.