WHO WE AREIt is our privilege to partner with families in the spiritual training of children. We recognize that a child’s greatest need is to come to know their Creator and to have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ His Son. We want every child who comes to church to experience God’s love.
- Danta Coburn, Childrens Minister
WHAT WE DO
We strive to evangelize and disciple children through programs that are rich in Bible learning, scripture memorization and life application. These programs include:
- Sunday School for all ages (Sunday at 9:30 AM)
- Extended Teaching Care for all preschoolers so that their parents can worship. Include Bible story, application activities, snack and fun! (Sunday at 10:30 AM)
- Bible study for children and preschoolers (Sunday evenings at 6:00 PM)
- Royal Ambassadors for all 1st – 6th grade boys (Wednesday at 6:30 PM during the school year)
- Girls in Action for all 1st – 6th grade girls (Wednesday at 6:30 PM during the school year)
- Mission Friends for preschoolers (Wednesday at 6:30 PM during the school year)
- Good News Club: Every Thursday at West Columbia Elementary for all 1st through 4th graders (with parent permission). Club starts right after school until 4:30 PM. Gospel is presented each week through Bible study, music and fun.
- Mother’s Day Out: Preschool childcare offered on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:45 AM – 2:30 PM. Classes are limited and registration is required.
- Vacation Bible School during the summer
- Camp experiences: Girls Mission Camp (second week of June) Boys Adventure Camp (third week of July)
- Special Needs Ministry: So all children can participate in the above programs and experience God’s love at church!
- Special events throughout the year are offered to provide families with safe, fun-filled, Christ-centered options. All of our events are outreach opportunities to make God known and encourage families to join a local body of believers.
WHAT ABOUT MOM AND DAD?
We recognize that parents need support from the church for spiritual training done in the home as God has intended. For adults we provide Preschool Play dates & Parent’s Night Out, Baby Dedication & Baby Dedication Class, Adult Education and Discipleship Classes (as announced) all geared to strengthen and support the family unit.